- Minio Server
- Minio Client Utility
- Minio Client SDK
- Full Examples
- S3cmd with Minio
- AWS CLI with Minio
- restic with Minio
- Store MySQL Backups in Minio
- Store MongoDB Backups in Minio
- Store PostgreSQL Backups in Minio
- Setup Caddy proxy with Minio
- Setup Nginx proxy with Minio
- Store Apache Logs into Minio
- Rclone with Minio Server
- Running Deis Workflow with Minio
- Setup Apache HTTP proxy with Minio Server
- Upload files from browser using pre-signed URLs
- How to run Minio in FreeNAS?
- How to use Cyberduck with Minio
- How to use AWS SDK for PHP with Minio Server
- How to use AWS SDK for Ruby with Minio Server
- How to use AWS SDK for Python with Minio Server
- How to use Mountain Duck with Minio
- How to run multiple Minio servers with Træfɪk
- How to use AWS SDK for Go with Minio Server
- How to use CloudBerry Drive with Minio
- How to use AWS SDK for Java with Minio Server
- How to use Paperclip with Minio Server
- How to use AWS SDK for .NET with Minio Server
- Related Projects
- Log into Github.
- Edit files with your changes by clicking on 'Edit the file in your fork of this project' button in Github.
- Commit changes via 'Create a new branch for this commit and start a pull request'.
In this recipe we will learn how to store MySQL backups in Minio Server.
2. Configuration Steps
Minio server is running using alias
m1. Follow Minio client complete guide here for details. MySQL backups are stored in
Create a bucket.
mc mb m1/mysqlbkp Bucket created successfully ‘m1/mysqlbkp’.
Continuously mirror local backup to Minio server.
mysqlbkp folder recursively to Minio. Read more on
mc mirror here
mc mirror --force --remove --watch mysqlbkp/ m1/mysqlbkp