Minio Azure Gateway
Minio Gateway adds Amazon S3 compatibility to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage.
Run Minio Gateway for Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
docker run -p 9000:9000 --name azure-s3 \ -e "MINIO_ACCESS_KEY=azurestorageaccountname" \ -e "MINIO_SECRET_KEY=azurestorageaccountkey" \ minio/minio gateway azure
export MINIO_ACCESS_KEY=azureaccountname export MINIO_SECRET_KEY=azureaccountkey minio gateway azure
Test using Minio Browser
Minio Gateway comes with an embedded web based object browser. Point your web browser to http://127.0.0.1:9000 to ensure that your server has started successfully.
Test using Minio Client
mc provides a modern alternative to UNIX commands such as ls, cat, cp, mirror, diff etc. It supports filesystems and Amazon S3 compatible cloud storage services.
mc config host add myazure http://gateway-ip:9000 azureaccountname azureaccountkey
List containers on Microsoft Azure
mc ls myazure [2017-02-22 01:50:43 PST] 0B ferenginar/ [2017-02-26 21:43:51 PST] 0B my-container/ [2017-02-26 22:10:11 PST] 0B test-container1/
Gateway inherits the following Azure limitations:
- Only read-only bucket policy supported at bucket level, all other variations will return API Notimplemented error.
- Bucket names with "." in the bucket name are not supported.
- Non-empty buckets get removed on a DeleteBucket() call.
- List Multipart Uploads and List Object parts always returns empty list. i.e Client will need to remember all the parts that it has uploaded and use it for Complete Multipart Upload
- Bucket notification APIs are not supported.